- 2. Information We Collect and How it is Used
- The types of information we collect on our website include:
- Information we actively collect: Your name and email address, age and/or date of birth, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information with expiration date will be requested to complete the online ticket order form. This information is used to verify that your personal information matches the credit card in use and to send you tickets via email, mail and to respond to your questions regarding our service, your past orders and to send you email notices of future events.
- Pre-sale and Promotional Offers: At times, Ticket Servant will send offers by email to selected groups of Ticket Servant customers promoting Christian events. We may also share your information (except credit card information) with Ticket Servant’s affiliated organizations, KSBJ Educational Foundation, Inc. (d/b/a “KSBJ Radio”) and KSBJ Special Events, to provide you with announcements and promotional information from them.
- With your permission, at times Ticket Servant may also provide your information (except credit card information) to third parties to provide you with announcements and promotional information which may be of interest to you.
- If you do not want to receive such information, please do not “opt-in” to receive such information when you check out of your shopping cart and complete your transaction. Or, you may choose to unsubscribe to the list for such information by following the “unsubscribe” instructions on such announcements. Please contact us if you have any questions about this process.
- Non-personal Information -- collected passively:
- 3. No Sharing of Personal Information
- 4. Security of Your Personal Information
- Ticket Servant is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and prevent improper use, we have implemented strict physical, technological, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information we collect online. We use industry standard encryption software when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
- For information about the security policies of Ticket Servant’s third party vendors, please contact directly the vendors listed in Section 3 above.
- 5. Contacting Ticket Servant / Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
- Ticket Servant employs a strict “no spam” policy. If you no longer want to receive emails or future event announcements, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST.” If you have questions or comments about this Policy, our use of your personal information, would like to verify the accuracy of our records containing your personal information, or feel that this site is not following the policies we have described here, please contact us. We will make every reasonable effort to address and correct the problem.
- 6. Child Privacy Protection
- Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service. Because of the financial nature of Ticket Servant and the requirement of using a credit card to make purchases on our website, our website is not designed to appeal to children under the age of 18. Therefore, we do not knowingly solicit, receive, or attempt to receive any personal information from children. If you believe that your child’s personal information has been collected by Ticket Servant and you would like such information removed from our records, please contact us at email@example.com, or by mail at the address listed below.
- 7. Other / Intellectual Property
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, data compilations, and software, is the sole and exclusive property of Ticket Servant, Inc. or used with permission or as authorized by law, and is protected by copyright and trademark law. Ticket Servant and KSBJ’s logo, service marks, and trade dress may not be used by any other party without prior written authorization by KSBJ and/or Ticket Servant.
- Address any questions or concerns to us at:
- Ticket Servant
1722 Treble Dr.
Humble, TX 77338