- 2. Your Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Ticket Servant of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Ticket Servant cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. You agree to provide only truthful and accurate information. Ticket Servant reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- 3. Minors. All minors (under 18 years of age) may only use the Ticket Servant website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- 4. Sales Final. The purchase of any product from the Ticket Servant website is non-refundable. All sales are final.
- 5. Copyright And Trademark Information. All materials on the Ticket Servant Website (“Ticket Servant Materials”) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. These materials are owned by Ticket Servant or its partners, or are used with permission of their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. Ticket Servant Materials include, but are not limited to, the text, photographs, images, illustrations, music, audio clips, video clips, designs, logos, trademarks, and other materials contained in this Website and the selection and arrangement thereof. All rights are reserved.
- TICKET SERVANT®, KSBJ™, NGEN™, GOD LISTENS ®, and other trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names used on the Ticket Servant Website are the trademarks of KSBJ Educational Foundation, Inc. or Ticket Servant. You agree not to display or use any of the KSBJ, NGEN, or Ticket Servant trademarks in any manner without the prior written consent of KSBJ or Ticket Servant.
- If you believe in good faith that any content on the Ticket Servant Website infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to Ticket Servant through the “Contact Us” webpage or to the address below.
- 6. Usage Policy. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way use any Ticket Servant Materials, except as follows: a) you may make one machine readable copy and one print copy of occasional items of personal interest, solely for personal, noncommercial use; b) you may post a text-only hyperlink to the Ticket Servant Website; however, Ticket Servant reserves the right to revoke such permission for links at any time. Any reproduction, printing, or other use of any Ticket Servant Materials for any other purposes requires the prior written permission of Ticket Servant. Please contact us at the address below to request permission.
- 7. Links. The Ticket Servant Website contains links to other Internet sites. These links are not endorsements of those sites and/or any products or services in such sites, and no information in such sites has been endorsed or approved by Ticket Servant. Ticket Servant disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked web sites. Your access to any other Internet sites, including content, material, products and services therein, linked to this Website is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
- 8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability. Ticket Servant may publish articles and other content (“Content”) solely for entertainment and informational purposes. Such Content may not be accurate, complete, or up to date. The Ticket Servant Website may also include facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Ticket Servant does not endorse these views, opinions and recommendations.
- THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDE “AS IS.” TICKET SERVANT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH TICKET SERVANT ATTEMPTS TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY AND ACCURATENESS OF THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE, IT MAKES NO GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND/OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, NOR OF ANY REVIEW, ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH REVIEW, OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TICKET SERVANT DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS IN THIS SITE AND FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED THEREBY. TICKET SERVANT HAS NO OBLIGATION TO YOU TO TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY INFORMATION YOU POST ON THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE. TICKET SERVANT WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE WITH REGARD TO THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY ACTION OR INACTION BASED ON MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE, OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THE TICKET SERVANT WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL TICKET SERVANT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON TICKET SERVANT CONTENT. TICKET SERVANT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES), EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF WARRANTIES, PARTS OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Your use of the Ticket Servant Website, and any reliance on any information published or transmitted by the Ticket Servant Website, is at your own risk. You agree that you hereby release Ticket Servant and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, advertisers, supporters, and agents from any and all liability or obligations arising from your access or use of the Ticket Servant Website, or any public forum or other area of the Ticket Servant Website. Your sole remedy for any problem or concern is to leave the Ticket Servant Website. You agree that you will indemnify and hold Ticket Servant harmless for any loss, damages or liability suffered by Ticket Servant as a result of your use of the Ticket Servant Website, or your submission of any material to Ticket Servant or the Ticket Servant Website. Ticket Servant reserves the right to restrict or limit access to the Ticket Servant Website.
- 9. Governing Law And Forum. This Ticket Servant Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Ticket Servant from its offices within the United States of America. By accessing this Ticket Servant Website you agree that the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in the State of Texas with respect to such matters, and you hereby consent to extra-territorial service of process, provided, however, that at the election of Ticket Servant any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of this Website shall be resolved solely by arbitration as set forth in Paragraph 8 below. Ticket Servant makes no representation that materials on this Ticket Servant Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- 11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Ticket Servant and you with respect to your use of the Ticket Servant Website, and supersedes and extinguishes any and all prior written or oral agreements between Ticket Servant and you with respect to this subject matter.
- 13. Contact. Please send any notices, comments, or questions to:
- Ticket Servant
1722 Treble Dr.
Humble, TX 77338